We know that our work is about more than just a paycheck and benefits, but those things are important too! We offer competitive financial and health insurance benefits along with a working environment that supports well-being, career development, continuing education, work-life balance, social responsibility and, of course, fun.
Health and Well-being Benefits
The Foundation offers health benefit programs designed to provide our employees and their eligible dependents with a variety of health care options. We currently offer the following (eligibility varies):
- Medical (HMO and PPO options), dental, and vision insurance for employees and eligible family members
- Long- and short-term disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flex-spending accounts for medical and dependent care expenses
Financial Benefits and Time-off
- 401k plan options with employer contribution and matching
- Annual incentive bonus plan
- Generous paid time-off policy
- Paid holidays
- Paid parental time-off
Other Programs and Perks
We have many exciting and innovative programs and perks that you won’t find everywhere. These programs help support our commitment to professional and personal well being and our support for work-life balance. Eligibility may vary.
- Paid onsite parking or parking stipend
- Annual Caltrain pass
- Adoption assistance reimbursement
- Business casual dress code
- Annual education reimbursement allotment
- Company-paid training and conferences
- Recognition programs
- Volunteer activities
- Foundation-sponsored social events
- Discounted gym memberships
- Occasional telecommuting for eligible employees
- Stanford Credit Union membership
We also support social responsibility and employee well-being through the following internal committees and encourage our employees to actively participate.
The Diversity Committee’s mission is to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace through diversity awareness and education initiatives that will allow our Foundation to emerge as a model of excellence in the area of diversity.
The Green Team is committed to helping reduce the Foundation’s carbon footprint and impact on our environment by promoting and encouraging a healthy and sustainable work environment.
Our Wellness Committee works to educate our staff on ways to live active and healthy lives both at work and at home through committee sponsored education and coordinated activities.
The Spirit Squad, also known as our “Fun Committee,” helps ensure that we have fun at work by hosting a variety of activities designed to help us engage with each other in a casual and fun environment.
As with all employee benefits plans and programs, all of the above are subject to change at any time.