Creating an Advocacy Plan for CSHCN In California
To develop three strategic action plans to address policies that affect the health of CSHCN by: coordinating physical and behavioral health services; promoting involvement of families and youth in state health care planning; and facilitating collaboration among public agencies providing health care, public health, education and social services.
Other Grants Awarded to Children Now
- Supporting Families and State Agency Officials in Children’s Policymaking
- Designing the New Enhanced Care Management Benefit to Work for Kids in Medi-Cal
- Legislative Analysis of Family Engagement in California Organizations
- Analysis of Family Engagement in California's Policymaking
- Creating Meaningful Roles for Families in State Health Policymaking