Project Leadership Coordination and Expansion: Phase V
Project Leadership is a community-based parent training program operated by Family Voices of California (FVCA) and designed to increase the number of family representatives of CSHCN who are able to effectively participate in public policy advocacy at the state and local level and have a voice in systems change and lasting reform. Building on previous grants, these funds will enable FVCA to expand its training program to include rural and underrepresented populations, thereby ensuring diverse parent leadership throughout the state. FVCA also will increase the level of leadership and advocacy activity by parent leaders to have greater impact in policymaking and intensify efforts to facilitate deeper engagement and partnerships with CSHCN stakeholders.
*Please note that this grant combines two separate projects; the awarded amount reflects funding for both grants.
Other Grants Awarded to Family Voices of California
- Project Leadership Engaging Diverse Families for Health Systems Improvement: Phase VI
- Project Leadership Coordination and Expansion, COVID-19 Supplement
- Project Leadership Training Families to Advocate for Systems Change: Phase IV
- Communicating with Parents of CSHCN in California
- Project Leadership Training Families to Advocate for System Change: Phase III
- Project Leadership Training Families to Advocate for System Change: Phase II, Replication
- Project Leadership Training Families to Advocate for System Change